Infant formula Milfi by Meiji
Free shipping within Japan
Special formula Meiji Milfy HP (850g) for babies with dairy allergy.
Due to cleavage of whey protein noticeably reduces the risk of allergy developing. Does not contain lactose.
The formula does not have either specific smell or unpleasant taste which makes it easy to drink.
The formula contains fructo-oligosaccharides and nucleotides which make positive impact on digestive system.
Consistency of the formula as well as its composition are similar to breast milk which makes it safe for a child’s health and easy to digest.
Approved by the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan.
How to use:
1. Clean up and wash properly your hands and a baby’s bottle.
2. Take a necessary amount of powdered formula, fill ⅔ of the bottle with boiled water (approximately 70℃ ), close and shake carefully.
3. Put the feeding bottle into a bowl filled with cold water to cool it down to normal body temperature. Before feeding a baby make sure that the formula neither too hot nor too cold by putting a few drops onto your wrist.
4. Leftover formula should be disposed.
1. Store at room temperature, avoid direct sunlight.
2. Wash and dry a measuring spoon after using.
3. Opened package should be stored in a clean, dry and cool place. Do not store in fridge.
4. It is recommended to use the powdered formula during a month after opening.
Nutrition facts: 462 kcal/ 100g
Contains: protein 11.7 g, lipids 17.2g, carbohydrates 66.2g, fiber 0g, sodium 170 mg, vitamin A 360μg, vitamin B1 0.6g, vitamin B2 0.9g, vitamin B6 0.3g, vitamin B12 4 mcg, vitamin C 50 mg, vitamin D6.3μg, vitamin E 6mg, vitamin K 24μg, niacin 6mg, pantothenic acid 3.9mg, folic acid 200 mcg, β- carotene 68μg, zinc 3mg, potassium 550 mg, calcium 370 mg, iron 6.4 g, copper 310μg , magnesium 41 mg, phosphorus 205 mg, fructo-oligosaccharides 2.2g, α- linolenic acid 0.46 g, linoleic acid 1.8 g, inositol 98 mg, chlorine 320 mg, nucleotides 14mg, taurine 46 mg, ash contents 2.4g, water contents 2,5%
Producer: Meiji (Japan)