Natural clay Ghassoul
Free shipping within Japan
Ghassoul is a clay which was traditionally used in Morocco as a soap. It possesses an exceptional cleansing and moisturizing effect.
There are many ways to use this clay, for example as a lotion or a bath additive. If you dissolve it in water, it can be used as a shampoo with rinsing effect, as a makeup remover or a face cleanser.
Try out the power of the earth!
How to dissolve the Ghassoul clay
1. Add some clay into the container for dissolving.
2. Add water with a ratio of 2:1.
3. Clay begins to absorb water.
4. Clay swells.
5. Check if the clay has become soft and smooth to the touch.
6. The clay is ready for use!