“Keana Nadeshiko” Rice Mask
Free shipping within Japan
Rice mask to narrow pores
This rice mask is made with ingredients from 100% Japan-grown rice.
Rise mask consists of 4 natural ingredients (rice fermented liquor, rice bran oil, glucosylceramide, hydrolyzed rice bran extract) which will moisturize your skin deeply and tighten up your pores.
The thick Japanese-made sheet mask is richly filled with beauty serum, giving you a bare-faced, natural beauty.
Water, glycerin, PG, ethanol, (styrene / vinylpyrrolidone) copolymer, rice fermented liquor, rice bran oil, hydrolyzed rice bran extract, Komenukasufingo glycolipid, glucosylceramide, .alpha.-glucan, BG, xanthan gum, polysorbate 80, citric acid, citric acid Na, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben.
How to use:
- You should take the mask on a wet skin after cleansing your face.
- Get it from packing and carefully push the mask into the skin with clean hands.
- Try to spread it beginning from your eyes, and then move to your mouth area. It should be spread equally and tightly to the skin.
- Put it for approximately 5 minutes and wash it off. If there is some liquid left on your face, massage your skin with palms to make the result more effective.
- You can also use a lotion after the procedure.
Try to avoid using an excessive amount of cream on your skin.
Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient in mask.